If you’re like many people, you have a jam-packed schedule, and your to-do list just keeps getting longer. From work, to family, to appointments, to outings with friends and family—not to mention grocery shopping, bills, pets, and home repairs—there’s much to keep track of each week. But have no fear. Just when you thought you couldn’t manage all your commitments, there’s an app for that!
Five Apps to Keep You on Track
Don’t lose your cool. Just harness the power of technology, download one of the following, and breathe easier:
- Remember the Milk. Ready, set, get your life together! If you’ve got lots to keep track of (especially between multiple devices), Remember the Milk helps you build to-do lists and reminders, to easily track and complete your tasks. You can download it here.
- Timely. This app helps you plan your work week in advance, to estimate how much time you’ll need for everything on your list. Then, it helps you track the actual time it takes you, to help you plan better in the future. Insight into how much time you’re spending on individual tasks can provide tremendous insight into better time management. Timely is available for iOS and Android.
- Rescue Time. Not sure where you’re losing time during your work week? Rescue Time helps you track how you spend your day. This way, you can get an idea of what’s currently stealing your time, so you can make changes for better time management. You can get Rescue Time here.
- Evernote. Are you constantly writing “notes to self” about work, ideas and things to remember? Then Evernote is the app for you. You can capture your ideas by voice recording or text to store neatly in one place. Plus, it syncs with Remember the Milk, for even greater time management.
- 1Password. We need passwords for everything from online bill pay to patient portals, and keeping track of many passwords is a task in itself. With 1Password, you can safely store your passwords in an encrypted database—for easy access (by you, and you only) whenever you need them.
In Search Of a New Job?
Once you’re organized and ready to go, you may realize your next step is a new job. And if you’re in search of a light industrial or construction job, check out LaborMax. We’ll work with you to understand your qualifications and find a new job that fits. To learn more, contact us today!